February 20, 2011

We have your back


You may have heard us before- but we wanted to say it again- YES, when you upload your images to your Persnickety Prints online account, they are stored there... forever... for free... AND at full resolution.  If anything were to go awry with your precious memories, we have got you covered!

We don't require you to order a print, or even an image CD to get your images back in your hands... it is as easy as 1...2...3.

1.
 
 2.

3.
 

But, wait... Mother always said, "nothing in the world is free!"
You are right, we pay for it. It is just one of the many bonuses you get when you use PersnicketyPrints.com!

You will thank us later, especially if your computer dies.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    BUT, I can't wait to order my 12x12 prints! :)
    {I have just come across your site last week so I'm a newbie!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a new policy? I ordered prints here the middle of last year and had several pages stored here. At the beginning of the year I received a notice saying that there hadn't been activity on my account that basically I need to either do something or remove my photos. I removed my photos. I can understand the need to remove them for more space for other, more active customers, except that now I read this...

    So color me confused - which is it? As long as you're active or forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, yes, it is forever. When you get that notice, you just need to login to your account so that we know you are still alive. That is all. You don't need to pay or order anything.

    ReplyDelete