April 5, 2011

Our Free Digital Scrapbook Software

We have just launched our free online software that will allow you to create a digital scrapbook page. 
No need to download a huge software program. 
This is available to all Persnickety Prints members, and of course our membership is free!



It's easy to create your own digital scrapbook layout!
Click Order - Create - Scrapbook Pages

Choose any pre-made layout.
Choose the Blue Customize button to begin making template changes.
*note- you can delete, add, remove all elements of the template, this is just a starting point. *

Once in Customize Mode, you have access to our digital art, background papers, borders, and elements!





Take this Template...

And make it into this... 

Or start from scratch!
Watch our custom photo cards video tutorial, which uses the same software, to see more details.

Print Pricing for Scrapbook Layouts using our Templates

8x8 Printed Scrapbook Page     $1.99
10x10 Printed Scrapbook Page $2.49
12x12 Printed Scrapbook Page $2.99



9 comments:

  1. thanks - I will direct my mother to this, so she can try out digi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for creating such software!!! I am so excited!! I just wish I didn't just find this right before bed time!!
    I've been looking for such "free" software & haven't found one until now!!!
    Thank you for offering such a wonderful tool!
    I can't wait to make first of many pages. :)
    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is great!! I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will this be available? I couldn't find it on your site.

    Thanks,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME! Going to try this out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great service! And for free! I've been wanting to start digiscrapping for months now, but could never convince myself to purchase all the software and elements, and I wasn't anxious to bog down my hardrive with all the downloads. This is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE you guys! Not sure how I found you, just hopping around this morning! But, so glad I did!

    Smiles,
    Melanie
    Reasons To Skip The Housework
    Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice piece of information you provided. Easy to understand. Really loved it. Expecting more like this.

    ReplyDelete