Did you know?
- We refine and recycle silver from our silver halide photographic printing. Silver halide crystals are a major component of photographic film or paper. The chemistry of silver halide image capture and the subsequent chemical changes that take place during processing represent the most efficient form of high-quality image capture known today.
- We only use Recycled Papers.
- We sort and Recycle our waste.
- We’re committed to doing everything we can for our Environment.
This Sunday, April 22, marks the 42nd Earth DayDo something special for our Earth.
>> HOT LINKS FOR EARTH DAY <<
- On April 22, 2012, Target Stores will be giving away one recyclable bag per guest. Get Target's Earth Month Coupons for environmental friendly products sent to your phone.
- Earth Day Events & Activities from EarthDay.com
- Events around the World: from the EPA
- Green Technology: via Huffington Post
- Take a Photo on Earth Day: upload to flickr group
- State of the Environment Photo Project: Flickr Photos
- Edward Norton: Earth Day 2012: This Isn't About Tree-Hugging Anymore, It's About the Way We Live via the Huffington Post
- Top 10 Green Hotels
Inspirational Earth Day Video
Photography by: Tony Murray
Earth Song: Michael Jackson