January 31, 2013

Insta Life

So many ways to use your Instagram or Smart Phone photos! In fact, we have a whole page dedicated to Instagram Inspiration.

Here is what Kami with Ziggle Scraps and ScrapOrchard does with hers!




Darn, these prints look good!!! Wonder how she does it!? Oh.... Persnickety:)
Kami wants to help YOU jump start your 4x4 Project Life Collection. 

Not only is she giving away an entire Project Life Pack (closed), she's got these free 4x4 cards for you too!



She also created some just for us to giveaway! Call it your lucky day!


4x4 InstaLife Pack B was designed by Ziggle Designs for Persnickety Prints. 
Perfect for 4x4 Project Life/ Smashbook Scrapping, Gift Tags, or backing instagram photos!  FREE for a limited time on our Facebook Page

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Thank You Kami and PP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I love this. I am finding using my Instagram photos in my PL hard and I mostly take Instagram photos. Will be getting some of these page protectors.

    ReplyDelete