September 10, 2010

Scrapbook USA Expo Fall Show

Team Persnickety stopped by the Scrapbook USA Expo today in Sandy, Utah.  
Kenny couldn't get enough of the new Cricut Imagine! Not kidding. This is a very cool machine that prints AND cuts. I can only imagine how many ink cartridges I would go through. 
Did we mention that inkjet prints are NOT waterproof, scratch & fade resistant? 
If you haven't checked out our video demo... here it is. Gosh, I love my Persnickety Prints... 


... and these glasses are the new look for fall. Coming to a retailer near you.

2 comments:

  1. I got the same glasses from the CHA Supershow in Chicago! I could be Kenny's twin! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you're getting kenny to go with you to the scrapping expos!! LOL love the glasses :)

    ReplyDelete