February 9, 2012

Bridesmaid Invites

Hello everyone!
My name is Lizzy Pinckney, I am the lead in-house designer for Persnickety Prints.
I wanted to share some of my hand drawn 5x7 bridesmaid and bridal shower invites.
If you are a engaged, or know someone who is engaged, make sure they check em out!


I printed these on our Snow White Pearl paper and fell in love! 
Other fine papers are available. (linen, pearl/linen blend, silk, matte)
Invitation Print pricing can be found here.
Find more of me at lizzypinckney.com




Get them personalized with your info by contacting me at
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Very cute designs Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy - I think your bridesmaid/shower invites are adorable!! I have two friends that are engaged right now & already passed this link along to them :) Best of luck to you... I think your work is amazing overall!!
    -Landi
    loulouslifelessons.com

    ReplyDelete