February 4, 2012

Super Bowl 46 Party

According to this infographic, 25% of Super Bowl fans are women.... what will the other 75% of you be doing?

infographic from dailyinfographic.com

We will be having our own Party at Persnickety Prints.... with Free Shipping all day.

Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment