December 9, 2012

Free 5x7 Card

I live amongst the creative.


Deena Rutter, designer at Design House Digital, was a year older than I in high school. 20 +/- years later, here I am, still in awe of her talents!

I haven't had much time to browse the web lately. Usually, I check in on my designer friends to see what they've been creating.
I miss it!
I've been printing cards, hundreds of them... and then this one came in.
Of course it was one of Deena's fabulous creations, and it printed perfectly on our pearl cardstock.

Not only did I have to share this beauty, I asked Deena if we could give it away:)



If you haven't created your Christmas Card yet--- get started! 
This .png 5x7 front/back card is one of my favorites!
If you're loving this design as much as I am- Deena has an entire coordinating Be Merry collection of papers, elements and goodies!



Download this card HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you to both of you. It's a very cute card! So are the two beautiful subjects. :)

    ReplyDelete