December 5, 2012

[weekly mojo series] December Daily

I'm sure you are all familiar with Ali Edwards' December Daily albums, right? Ali's been sharing this project with folks all over the internet for several years now, and there are tons of great paper and digital products that you can purchase to help you put together your own December Daily album.

Of course, I'm never together enough to create my album in advance, so it ends up being either something that I make as I go along, or something that I finally pull together in...April? May? Yeah.

So this year, I'm going simple. Digital. Preferably something that works with Instagram, since that's how I'll likely end up capturing most of my holiday memories. Here's a few quick and easy albums that I spotted that I think would make great options for simple holiday albums, so I can get back to what matters most: spending time with family.

 Lauren Reid's Insta Album v1 makes it simple to drop in your Instagram photos and then print and bind your pages. Available in both 4x6 and 3x4 size prints.
 Lauren Grier's templates are fun little 3x4 cards that can be paired with your favorite papers (the ones shown are just an example). These simple cards make it easy to record one thing each day during the holiday season. When you're finished, slip them into a couple of Project Life page protectors and add them to your album. Easy peasy!

 These two album templates by Peeps & Milo are so fun and funky! Even though these require a bit more time, I think the end result would be just adorable, especially if you like the paper-scrapped look without all the mess! (vol. 1 and vol. 2)
Of course, no list of mine would be complete without something from Liz on it. This album is absolute minimalist perfection. Liz's templates give you a great way to combine lots of photos on one page without sacrificing clean design. December (and Liz), you are definitely a fave!

Until next time, keep the mojo flowin'!
Aud

3 comments: